BlogSlideShow

Friday, November 02, 2007

Jacaranda Tree



Spring is here and the Jacarandas are blossoming. This is my favorite time of the year in Sydney. I drive pass Sydney Uni 4 times a day to take Gabriel to school and i can't stop thinking how lucky i am to be in this country! A far cry from the remote village in the tropical island of Hainan, China, where i spent a few years of my childhood hunting for lizards on the way to school....

Anything is possible....
Dream the impossible dream!

Spring time is also the time for renewal, i have put my whole stock at the Beehive Gallery ( 443 King St. New Town) on discount for a pre-X'mas sale. If you read this post and make a purchase of my jewelery on either Mintd or Etsy, remember to write the promotional code "Jacaranda" on the note to seller to get the 20% off! ( wait for my revised invoice to pay the correct amount). Valid untill next weekend!

have a nice weekend
cheers
chimin

No comments: