BlogSlideShow

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Song Line Series























As you know i've been working on my new series. Drawing has always been my first love, so back to the basic and out came my Song Line series. It was created by handsaw simple lines onto a piece of sterling silver sheet. It's like a drawing on a piece of metal, very playful and organic and at the same time have a modern feel about it....

Like a vision from high above, the song lines are inscribed on the landscape, singing the wonders of the Earth.

I am really happy with my new adventure!













The African beads that i got from Beads4you arrived and i team them up with the other beads that i got from Kenya. I love this necklace, so Africa...

If you want to have a good look at what i've made, come to the Kirribilli art and design market tomorrow, I can't wait to be there.....

have a nice weekend!

cheers
chimin

No comments: