BlogSlideShow

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exploration '08




I am excited to be part of the "Exploration '08" jewellery exhibition. It is held by A&E Metal Merchants at Gaffa Gallery, Surry Hills in Sydney from 19th-27th September.

My Spiral Dream Necklaceis in the show.

This is the first opening ( with one of my work) we attended since Youngman was born.
The opening was cool, lots of people and free beer.......

After a few beers, we all let ourselves loose and drove around the city and the Harbour bridge and the Opera House......

I want more!!!!

( I will be back to the exhibition this weekend and take more photos )

2 comments:

msbelle said...

That's just so cool Chimin. I'm sure you were so proud and excited. I hope you are in many, many more!

SilverMonk said...

Thanks Ginger!
And i sold the piece as well!!!!!