BlogSlideShow

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Casper the friendly ghost.......



Well, I thought the Ring looks like ET, but Mr. Silvermonk said it looks like "Casper the friendly ghost". I like the fact that ghost and friendly go together, at least in this case!

I have been in a bit of La La Land and made a few unusual rings lately and this is one of them! They just came out of my hands and took me by surprise........

I will be in Kirribilli Market tomorrow, come and have a chat if you are around the area.

cheers and have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Not only a Gorgeous and Unique Ring but the way you capture it in the photo is Amazing!

SilverMonk said...

Thanks Gillian.
I like it too, I think i am going to use the same backdrop for my new photos now.

SilverMonk said...

Thanks Gillian.
I like it too, I think i am going to use the same backdrop for my new photos now.