BlogSlideShow

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Etsy Front Page



It is such a nice feeling to wake up with an e-mail from our fellow artist duckduckgoosestuff , she let me know that my Organic Charm earrings is on the Etsy front page this morning........
go and check it out if you are in love with red and coral like me!

Thank you Celesterfrittata for such a beautiful list!

Coral has been my all time favourite for a long time now,
I just can't get enough of the vibrant Red......

Actually, i am making an Inner Peace Pendant with coral as part of the components, just need to finish off with a piece of sterling silver bail.....

( that is something that is missing and i need to go to the metal supplier in the city to get it!)

2 comments:

msbelle said...

I thought that looked like a front pager!! Way to go!! I hope it brought you lots of hearts and sales! :D

SilverMonk said...

Thanks Ginger!
I got quite a few hearts and is a good exposure!