BlogSlideShow

Friday, March 14, 2008

New Additions





I am in love with my new hand-forged additions. The fan shape earrings are modern and organic. I especially like the slightly concave shape and the leave shape ear hooks. They really compliment each other! I have two versions~ one is small with mirror finished and the bigger one with matt finished. The small fan shape earrings is available now in my etsy shops.

I also made a matching necklace with turquoise on a snake chain. Its simple and looks fantastic.....
The Fan shape Turquoise necklace is also available from my shop now!

Another new addition to my etsy shop is this gorgeous pair of butterfly earrings. Its light weight and looks cool....



I had a fantastic market last weekend thanks to all the new and old customers ( your support has been much appreciated!).
Here is one of my customers visiting my stall and wearing one of my piece ( one of a kind!) she bought a while back. Does'nt it look gorgeous on her?!

I will be in the Kirribilli market again this month ( Saturday, 29 March) . My stall will be in the tunnel and if you missed out last Sunday, come and check me out.....

No comments: